Come work with us!
Birch Psychology is growing and we need your help to meet our clients’ needs. We have established relationships with medical practitioners and an excellent community reputation. We have recently welcomed more psychologists to our team, but would love for you to join us so we can help more people.
We have a contractor position available in Fitzroy North. It is currently one to two days a week, with the option of weekend sessions.
We are a fun-loving, hard-working, committed bunch of practitioners who care about the people we work with as much as the clients we support. We know that private work can be isolating, so we offer plenty of clinical support. Our administrative team is A-Grade, and there to help with your administrative needs.
As a Birch psychologist, you will:
- be welcomed into, and become part of, a collegial environment,
- work amongst other enthusiastic and highly experienced psychologists,
- have an opportunity to broaden your experience and develop your skills,
- work in a friendly environment with ongoing clinical and administrative support,
- be able participate in, and contribute to, a thriving peer supervision space,
- have access to cloud-based email, diary management and recording keeping systems,
- benefit from our full-time administrative support,
- receive competitive remuneration,
- be introduced and marketed to our referral network, and
- be supported to promote your areas of interest.
We have created a practice we also love working in. We are approachable, understanding and dedicated to providing the support you need to enjoy your work.
Clients we help may come with life adjustment difficulties or with a more debilitating mental health problem. Our clients have come to expect Birch psychologists will meet their struggles with compassion, understanding and a willingness to collaborate to help them overcome their problems.
Interested? If so, email us your details and include a cover letter outlining what you would bring to Birch, and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are keen to have our newest team member on board, so will offer interviews as applications are received. Applications will close when we have found the right person, so we'd love to hear from you soon.
Any questions or want more information, phone us on 0431 703 244.